Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Simply Sent Flower Power Card Elements




I am sorry that I have delayed in posting on my blog. I will try my best not to do it again! My goal with this blog is to make myself stamp other projects besides the ones I present at classes, workshops, and clubs, so that I can post them here for everyone to see. I want my blog to be my stamping journal.

Today's post are some of the cards that I have made using the new Simply Sent Flower Power Card Elements. I love these new products featured in the new catalog! There is hardly any stampin involved and if you just want to use the materials found in the kit you can. I made 9 cards and I still have supplies to make 3 more cards! Don't want to make cards? That's fine! You not only can make cards using this kit, but you can create scrapbook pages and other projects using the materials in each kit! What a stellar deal---you can purchase the kit for only $15.95!
Here are three of the cards! Stay tuned and I will share the others!
Happy Stamping!




No comments: