Monday, December 22, 2008

Beginning and Ending Promotions


Tuesday, December 23 is the start and the finish of a couple of promotions that I want to remind you about. It's the START of the Love You Much promotion and the end of 10% off all retiring sets along with FREE shipping and handling on all orders over $70.

The Love You Much promotion is a bundle of stamps, paper and a brand new punch that will be featured in the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. You can get it for $41.48 instead of $51.85 - that's a 20% savings and even more if you place that order tomorrow and take advantage of the free shipping and handling..I will be placing several orders tomorrow, so if you would like to add your order to the mix, let me know. Just e-mail me at superpro372@yahoo.com and I'll help you take care of all the details and answer any questions you might have.

No comments: