Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Introducing Decor Elements Phase 3


Stampin' Up! has released Phase 3 of their Decor Elements line. In this brand-new catalog, you will find even more variety in the designs of these vinyl decor items. Elegant, contemporary, modern, classical, and designs for children and teens can be found throughout this new catalog. There is absolutely something for everyone!

You will also find that Stampin' Up! is now offering two Decor Elements products as exclusive hostess items. If you host a workshop, you have the choice of a level 1 Decor Element design or a level 2 Decor Element design instead of a level 1 or level 2 stamp set. I absolutely love both designs that you can choose from! I am also excited about the new wording designs in this new catalog! Browse through the catalog by clicking on the image above or on the link that I have provided to the right. If you would like to have a copy of this catalog, please contact me today and I will get one to you as soon as possible. If you would like me to introduce this fantastic line to your family and friends and earn some home decor for FREE, please contact me today and I can help you with all of the details!

No comments: