Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Ever Holiday Extravaganza Sale!


I love to shop from home and I'll bet that many of you do, too. Well, hang onto your mouse because SU! is launching its first ever online Holiday Extravaganza Sale! This sale will begin tomorrow on November 26 and continue through December 1. There will be product bundles discounted anywhere from 20 to 50 percent! Details on the discounted product bundles will be announced when the sale begins on November 26. Even demonstrators are waiting to hear the surprise!


Quantities of discounted bundles are limited, so you should place orders online early. To shop online, just go to my SU! website and click on the Shop Now button in the upper right hand corner. If you prefer to have me place your SU! orders for you instead of ordering it yourself through my online website, you will have to contact me tomorrow on November 26. Check out my website for all the details on November 26.


Gift Giving Guide - Looking for something For Her, for Teens, for the Beginner, etc. Use this guide to help you with ideas for your Holiday Shopping List.


Holiday Gift List- Need a gift for under $25, under $50 and so on. Check out our Holiday Gift List to help you narrow down your shopping list.

No comments: