Tuesday, November 11, 2008

October Stamp Club Project


This is one of the two cards that club members made at October's meeting. This card features the Big Shot's Top Note die. I just loving using the Big Shot. I was so amazed at how easy it is to use. Prior to the Big Shot, I had not used a die-cutting machine. I love how easy the handle turns and how it cuts out the images. I used the Top Note die to cut out the main image using Night of Navy cardstock. On the Night of Navy cardstock I stamped the Pocket Silhouettes using Whisper White ink and Night of Navy ink. It is difficult to see in the picture that I stamped the flowers a little off of each other so that it looks like a shadow.
Card Recipe:
Ink: Night of Navy and Whisper White
Paper: Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze cardstock, and Urban Garden DSP
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Accessories: Filigree Designer Brads and Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, 1/8" Circle Punch, Small and Large Oval Punches

No comments: